"hey aren’t you too old for Poké…”
Beyonce makes me wanna go get ready for no reason
Being married someday is going to be so cool. like you get to come home to your best friend every single day and just do life together.
10 Steps to Self Care
1. If it feels wrong, don’t do it.
2. Say “exactly” what you mean.
3. Don’t be a people pleaser.
4. Trust your instincts.
5. Never speak badly about yourself.
6. Never give up on your dreams.
7. Don’t be afraid to say “no”.
8. Don’t be afraid to say “yes”.
9. Resist the need to always have control.
10. Stay away from drama and negativity – as much as possible.
Source: Lessons Learned in Life
If you’re struggling, you deserve to make self-care a priority. Whether that means lying in bed all day, eating comfort food, putting off homework, crying, sleeping, rescheduling plans, finding an escape through a good book, watching your favorite tv show, or doing nothing at all — give yourself permission to put your healing first. Quiet the voice telling you to do more and be more, and today, whatever you do, let it be enough. Feel your feelings, breathe, and be gentle with yourself. Acknowledge that you’re doing the best you can to cope and survive. And trust that during this time of struggle, it’s enough.
I walk into a poem and walk out someone else.
i love listening to a song so much that i start noticing lil bass grooves that i didn’t notice before or little guitar riffs that sounded like vocals at first and a tambourine in the middle of a song that i totally overlooked like how do some people not find music interesting it’s like an audio scavenger hunt